Friday, October 7, 2011

Boys on the Side?


This post marks the second time I have showcased something I've shamelessly copied from someone else.  Then again, as the cliche goes, there is nothing new under the sun.  At any rate, when I saw this bow tie tutorial on Honestly, WTF, I could not get it out of my mind (not an exaggeration; I kept going back to the posting).  Since I had some wax print fabric remnants that were too small/short to make into necklaces, I knew had a project on my hands. Here's another pic of this cute pink and green one (there are about 6 or 7 more - and counting).


I am a self-proclaimed tomboy and love how the fabric makes the bow tie perfectly feminine What do you think? Would you wear a bow tie or do you think they are strictly for the boys?

2 comments:

Plurielle said...

Nice ethnic printed bow tie! ;) I like it!

Anonymous said...

You workin it.